In our second episode, we visit Toronto, Canada – the new home of Sebastian from Germany.
Find out how why Sebastian chose Canada and is also able to emigrate to Australia.
In this episode we ask Sebastian:
- How he got 8.5 in Speaking – and boosted his overall score by a band
- Why his feet are so wet
- Why he chose Canada
- Whether it is living up to his expectations
- About his biggest challenge with IELTS
- About his Canada culture shock
- Why he was unable to cross the road when he first arrived
- The cultural difference between white men and green men
- What Canadians do for leisure
- The difference between Canadian and German ice cream
- About his favourite dessert in Canada
- What Canadians are like
- If Canada is immigrant-friendly
- How you can follow in his footsteps
- How to stay motivated
- His tips for the Computer-delivered IELTS test
Thank you for watching and listening!
Please share this episode with your community if you feel that it would be useful to them.
Finally, if you would like some help in overcoming the IELTS test so that you can start living the life you dream of – get in touch!